Although QuickBooks is designed for the business man to understand, the initial setup and installation must be done correctly in order for future information to be accurate.
Many questions arise when you are converting from another accounting software or starting up Quickbooks Online
Which accounting method will you use? What chart of accounts do you need for your business? How do you handle beginning balances?
Our experts can easily answer all of these questions and complete the initial setup and installation in an efficient manner. As part of the setup and installation, we will give you and your employees some basic training on Quickbooks to get you going in the right direction.
While setting up Quickbooks for you we will also perform many of the following services
- Implementing your bank setup into Quickbooks Online
- Design and and implement a chart of accounts and A/P, A/R system that is tailored to your needs
- Determination of your QuickBooks starting date
- Evaluate and consult with you on best accounting practices
- Setting up Payroll for you and your employees
- Preparation of a list of the items that you sell to your customers. This list includes services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges and sales taxes. We will determine your cost of each item so that your cost of goods sold will be accurate
- Inputing your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date
- Printing a trial balance as of your starting date and comparing it to your trial balance from your old system (if you are coming to us with a QB Desktop or another accounting software
- Entering or importing your transactions since your starting dates into QuickBooks
Ongoing Services: Monthly back reconciliations and reporting will ensure you are keeping on track with your accounting needs.